Sorry we are currently unable to ship parcels 4th April 2017 onwards
EMAIL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS
Minimum Order Value £30 excluding delivery. Shipping is by overnight courier.
- Choose your dishes - there is a minimum order of £30 excluding delivery
- Enter any required delivery date and any Gift Card message in the Personalized Card Message section underneath the Delivery Options during Checkout
- Enter a contact phone number for the delivery address - if we don't have one, deliveries may be delayed or returned for which you are responsible
- Food is delivered in well wrapped polyboxes and is kept frozen by a special coolant
- We receive the order and check it. We will contact you if anything appears unclear.
- If there is no requested delivery date then we will ship as soon as the products are available which may be the next day or possibly up to a week depending on availability
- We send our parcels with an overnight courier and there needs be someone to sign for the parcel or a safe designated place for it to be left. The charge of £9.99 is applicable to all deliveries (except timed deliveries eg. by midday) and delivery is Next Day in normal working hours ie. 8.30-5.30pm.
- You can order as far ahead as you like and if possible we will ship a parcel to arrive on a specific day (eg for a birthday). Please email or call with any questions.
- If you order a Gift Voucher then we will email the Voucher code to you (the account holder). To send to a friend supply us with their email address or you can then choose to email the code onwards.
What's the earliest delivery date available?
Please enter your preferred delivery date in the Notes section during the Checkout procedure. Allow a minimum of two workings days for delivery. We will notify you if there is any reason for delay.
How much does delivery cost?
We have a standard minimum delivery charge regardless of the size of your order. Our delivery charge is £9.99 to England, Wales and parts of Scotland and this applies to all orders.
This charge is applied to partially cover our delivery costs for your order - these costs include:
- Specially designed insulated polystyrene box wrapped inside a protective polythene outer bag
- Packs of dry ice or other coolant to keep your food frozen during transit
- Delivery to your door (between 8.00am - 5.30pm) via our established and reliable nationwide courier service
What days do you deliver?
We deliver Wednesday - Friday. We do not deliver on a Monday or Bank Holidays. We are also unable to deliver on the day after a Bank Holiday. Further delivery options such as Saturday mornings will be available from the drop down menu and according to the postcode.
Where do you deliver?
We deliver to England, Wales and some parts of Scotland. A drop-down form in the order process will give details of the available options according to the postcode selected. Delivery to islands and more remote areas may incur a surcharge and/or it may not be possible to deliver. We are unable to deliver outside the UK. If an order is placed for delivery to a destination that we do not cover, we will contact you to advise you of this and then refund your card the full amount minus 3% of the value to cover card processing fees.
What if I'm going to be out on the delivery day?
Give special instructions on the order form and our courier will leave your delivery where it suits you i.e. with a neighbour, in the porch, in the garage etc. A delivery that is not signed for is left 'at your risk'. If no special instructions are given then the driver will be instructed to leave the parcel in a place that they deem to be suitable. Please ensure that a telephone number is given to help in case of any difficulties. We cannot accept responsibility for non-delivery if these are not included with your order. We cannot accept responsibility for orders that cannot be delivered due to incorrect postcode or address details.
What time will the delivery be?
Your delivery will arrive any time between 8.00am and 5.30pm on the day that you select when placing your order. We are unable to give an estimated delivery time, so if you are likely to be out you must leave specific instructions for where the delivery can be left in the appropriate form at the checkout. We are also unable to call recipients to advise them of delivery. A morning delivery can be arranged (before noon) at an additional charge - Please select this option during Checkout. Contact email@example.com if you have any questions regarding delivery.
Can I have my food delivered to a different address?
Yes, simply put the alternative delivery address into your order form. We can deliver to your work or a holiday cottage or to your gift recipient. You will need to make sure that you provide the correct delivery details for your order. We cannot take responsibility for orders that cannot be delivered due to incorrect address details being provided on your order.
How much notice do I need to give for an order to be delivered?
We normally require two working days notice to prepare and deliver your order. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not working days.
How do I pay?
Payment is taken when you order by credit, debit card or PayPal. We use a secure server to take your order.
What happens about damaged or lost goods?
If goods are lost we will process a replacement order or a refund, whichever you prefer. If goods are damaged we will process a replacement order or a refund, whichever you prefer. We reserve the right to request return of damaged goods for testing and inspection.
What if an item I order is out of stock?
If one of your items ordered is out of stock we will substitute it with a similar item of equal or higher value. If you do not wish to have items substituted please state 'do not substitute' in the special delivery instructions.
How do you keep the food frozen and in perfect condition, even on warm days?
Our food is blast frozen to maintain the taste and texture. Your order is packed using the special packing system as described above and is kept frozen with a special coolant. The food will remain completely frozen for up to 36 hours after leaving our depot. Please note it is advisable to place the food into a freezer as soon as possible after delivery. We are unable to take responsibility for orders that have not been correctly handled after they have been delivered. On warm days, we pack your order with extra coolant to make sure that it still arrives in perfect condition.
Can I have my food delivered thawed?
Yes, we can pack the food without the dry ice - this will mean that it is defrosted when it gets to you. Simply request that you want the food delivered thawed on the special instructions for delivery section of the order form. If you do request this you must bear in mind that you cannot re-freeze the food after it has thawed. We would advise that desserts are best delivered frozen as they travel better.
If the food is delivered frozen - can I use it the same evening?
The majority of our food can be cooked straight from frozen.
My party is on Sunday and the food will be delivered on Friday - is it okay to keep until then?
If you want to prepare the food from frozen then you can put it straight into your freezer until you need it. If you need it defrosted, then it can be defrosted and kept in a fridge for 48 hours.
When I received my order the Dry Ice packets were empty, is this normal?
This is perfectly normal, as your food is in transit the dry ice works to keep it frozen by sublimating (changing into a gas) slowly over time. This means that the bags will gradually empty, but the temperature will still remain well below freezing inside the special packaging.